The 45 degree elbow is designed to change the flow direction in a 45 degree as a joint,it is usually used between the two pipes which has this right angle.
What is the difference between 45 degree elbow and 90 degree elbow?
Firstly,the 45 degree elbow looks like a half of the 90 degree elbow which is the basicly difference.
Secondly,the 90 degree elbows can be a seamless elbow or a welded elbow,the 45 degree elbow only can be made to a seamless elbow.
Thirdly, the 45 degree elbows usually are manufactured as LR (Long Radius) elbows according to use occasion.Only in little occasion,people use the short radius elbow which is nearly no supplier provide such 45 degree short radius elbow,workers would cut a 90 degree elbow into two 45 degree elbow instead.
DIN standard beaded malleable iron pipe fittings
1. Material: ASTM A 197,ASTM A47, DIN EN 1562
2. Dimensions: DIN EN 10242
3. Threads: IS07-1,DIN 2999
4. Size Available: 1/8’’—6’’
5. Surface: Hot dip galvanized, black ,zinc-plated
6. Malleable fittings include elbows, tees, couplings and round flange etc. Floor flange is very popular to anchor items to the ground. High precision equipment is quality assurance. Our factory are the first to use the electric stove for castings and electric facility in annealing and galvanizing process, besides we had improved the equipments, used to yellow shells , the goods produced by new casting line no matter inside or outside is very smooth and shining. Internal burrs will not appear in the goods produced by new casting line. which has no pollution and easy to control the material composition. We have established the quality system conforming to IS0 9001:2000 and have the certification of CRN in Canada, European of CE and Turkey of TSE.
7. Malleable fittings are usually used to connect steel pipes. However, galvanized malleable fittings are used for galvanized pipe. Malleable iron pipe fittings are most common among malleable fittings and are available in many different types and sizes. If you have any question about these fittings or want to buy one, don’t hesitate to contact us .
8. MILL TEST REPORT
Description: Malleable Iron Pipe Fittings
|Description||Chemical Properties||Physical Properties|
|Lot No.||C||Si||Mn||P||S||Tensile Strength||Elongation|
|ALL PALLET||2.76||1.65||0.55||LESS THAN 0.07||LESS THAN 0.15||300 Mpa||6%|
9. Terms payments: TT 30% prepayments of products before producing and TT the balance after receiving copy of B/L, all price expressed in USD;
10. Packing detail: Packed in cartons then on pallets;
11. Delivery date: 60days after receiving 30% prepayments and also confirming samples;
12. Quantity tolerance: 15% .
- Malleable Iron Pipe Fittings
- Air Hose Couplings
- Double Bolt Clamps
- Tube Clamps
- Conduit Bodies
- Carbon Steel Pipe Nipples
- Gas Meter Connection
- Ground Joint Coupings
- Explosin-Proog Pipe Unions
- Camlock Couplings
- Fast Couplings
- Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings